The Discovery course is held in Florence, Tuscany, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella. The course is three hours long and can be held on request, just inform us about the date you prefer. The cost of the course is 65€ including the books used during the course. The maximum number of participants is 6.
For more information and registration please fill out the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read here the opinions about this course on TripAdvisor. During the course we use also very innovative tools, discover them here. Our school is a partner of La Marzocco, one of the most famous manufacturers of coffee machines in the world. In our courses you can arrange a visit at the plant "La Marzocco" in Florence.
- History and geography of the coffee
- Botanic and knowledge of the coffee plant.
- Picking, stripping, mild and dry method.
- Blending and roasting
- Perfect espresso technique: grinding and tamping
- Coffee tasting: from the sweet taste of Mexican arabicas to the body of the Indonesian and the spicy taste of the Ethiopian Sidamo
- The latte macchiato, caffè macchiato, caffè latte and other Italian preparations
- A perfect foam with no bubbles and the Italian cappuccino
- The Latte art: a glance about how to make heart and leaves on your cappuccino
For more information