PROFESSIONAL ESPRESSO MACHINES MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR COURSE
The espresso machines in the world are constantly expanding, many companies are looking for espresso machine technician.
Our professional course for repairers and maintenance of espresso coffee machines is structured in collaboration with espresso machines companies (as Elektra and others) and designed to create figures of technicians to be also hired.
In two very full days the course for maintenance of espresso coffee machines starts with machines built with different technologies; from the heat exchanger machines to the spring-lever, the double boiler and the more modern machines. Then we proceed seeing the setting and installation of the espresso machines and we follow with the basic maintenance, the replacements of worn elements, the variations in pressure and temperature and the most common damages as descaling.
The coffee machine maintenance course is certified Italian Barista Method and the company is ISO certified.
Are you interested in Online courses?
23th and 24th of November 2020
In fact, our training takes place on the same days in the form of online course. The online courses are very easy to access, in english and hold by SCA certified trainers.
Very easy access to the course. You simply click the link we send you, and is done!
No problem taking the course with your mobile phone, tablet or computer. A leap into the future!
No problem interacting, questions and answers directly to the trainer exactly like in the classroom!
Super-complete theoretical part, with sharing of the slides and graphics on the screen with the trainer
All the practical demonstrations that you can apply immediately in your business.
Free Conference call one-to-one with the trainers to evaluate together your project, your idea, your location…
- Price from € 250 to € 199.90 and no travel and stay costs !!!
Manuals included in the price sent at the end of the course!
October 29nd, 30th and 31th
The course is two days long, from 10 am to 5.30pm.
This course is held in Florence, Tuscany, Italy, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella, into the Mokaflor roasting company.
The course is held in collaboration with Elektra Espresso Machines
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
- The different types of machines: lever, heat exchange, Faema E61 Model, double boiler and multi boiler.
- Installing a new machine: wiring and tubing.
- How to regulate temperature and pressure of a professional machine. Extraction profiles.
- Setting the volumetric dose in semi automatic machines.
- Types of filters and competition shower heads.
- Introduction to the characteristics of water for espresso: measuring TDS, Hardness and Alkalinity.
- The touch screen system in the machine settings
SOLVING THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
- Problems that depend on temperature and pressure.
- Basic troubleshooting (if this happens what could it be)
- Steam Wands: when to change the tip (and how many holes)
ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE
- Daily maintenance
- How to pull and replace shower heads and gaskets
THE COFFEE GRINDER
- Types of coffee grinders (on demand, dosing grinders, flat or conical burrs, steel or ceramic)
- How to replace old burrs in a grinder
The cost is 250€ including the books used during the course.
ONE WEEK COFFEE ROUTE
This course is often joined with “One week coffee route” a complete journey in the world of coffee that includes days dedicated to barista skill, latte art, coffee shop management, roasting, professional tasting and brewing.
Fields marked with * are mandatory