CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE ART
The Latte Art Technique has very few basic rules, then a lot a lot of practice. During the course we begin by examining the different kind of milk and the basic technique of milk frothing. At that point we begin the practice: the heart, the rosetta, and, as we grow in level, the dragon, the bear, the various patterns of tulip and more. Non forgetting the 3D, the colours and the rainbow cappuccinos.
Are you interested in Online courses?
June 24th, 2020 ONLINE
July 29 th, 2020 ONLINE
The coffee online courses are very easy to access, the courses are in English and hold by SCA certified trainers.
Very easy access to the barista online certified course.
No problem taking the course with your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
No problem interacting, questions and answers exactly like in the classroom!
Super-complete theoretical part, with sharing of the slides and graphics on the screen
All the practical demonstrations very easy to be followed in detail with the two cameras system.
Free call one-to-one with the trainers to evaluate together your project, your ide…
- Price from € 130 to € 79.90 and no travel and stay costs !!!
Manuals included in the price!
- Possibility of Barista skills online exam as soon as the association will allow the online exams
June 25th, 2020
July 30 th, 2020
The course is one day long, from 10 am to 5.30pm
This course is held in Florence, Tuscany, Italy, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella, into the Mokaflor roasting company.
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
- Which coffee, which blend, which jug to use for cappuccino.
- The espresso technique: grinding and tamping.
- How to froth the milk for a perfect cream without bubbles with SCAE standards.
- The basic rules of latte art: high and steady.
- How to make heart, leaves and dragoon on your cappuccino using videos, draw and the “dry system”
- The new 3D cappuccinos, the coloured cappuccinos and the brand new rainbow cappuccino!
- A lot, a lot of practice!
- The use of the stylus and the squeezer. Latte art in espresso macchiato and in flat white...
The cost is 130€ including the books used during the course.
ONE WEEK COFFEE ROUTE
This course is part of “One week coffee route” a complete journey in the world of coffee that includes days dedicated to barista skill, latte art, coffee shop management, roasting, professional tasting and brewing.
Fields marked with * are mandatory