CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE ART
The course is held in Florence, Tuscany, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella. The course is long from 10 am to 5.30pm and the cost is 120€ including the books used during the course. The maximum number of participants is 6.
Next data are:
- May 21, 2013
- June 18th, 2013
- July 12th, 2013
If you need to stay overnight in Florence ask the list of the hotels affiliated with our school.
For more information and registration please fill out the form below or contact us at email@example.com
Read here the opinions about this course on TripAdvisor. During the course we use also very innovative tools, discover them here. Our school is a partner of La Marzocco, one of the most famous manufacturers of coffee machines in the world. In our courses you can arrange a visit at the plant "La Marzocco" in Florence.
- Which coffee, which blend, which jug to use for your cappuccino
- The espresso technique: grinding and tamping
- How to froth the milk for a perfect cream without bubbles
- The basic rules of latte art: high and steady
- How to make heart, leaves and dragoon on your cappuccino using videos, draw and the “dry system”
- The use of the stylus and the squeezer
- How to make the heart, the leaf, the double leaf, the Dragon.
- The classic Italian milk preparation: latte macchiato, caffe latte, espresso macchiato etc.
- A lot of practice!
For more information