CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE ART
The Latte Art Technique has very few basic rules, then a lot a lot of practice. During the course we begin by examining the different kind of milk and the basic technique of milk frothing. At that point we begin the practice: the heart, the rosetta, and, as we grow in level, the dragon, the bear, the various patterns of tulip and more. Non forgetting the 3D, the colours and the rainbow cappuccinos.
- March 28th, 2018
- April 22nd, 2018
- May 13th, 2018
The course is one day long, from 10 am to 5.30pm
This course is held in Florence, Tuscany, Italy, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella, into the Mokaflor roasting company.
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
- Which coffee, which blend, which jug to use for cappuccino.
- The espresso technique: grinding and tamping.
- How to froth the milk for a perfect cream without bubbles with SCAE standards.
- The basic rules of latte art: high and steady.
- How to make heart, leaves and dragoon on your cappuccino using videos, draw and the “dry system”
- The new 3D cappuccinos, the coloured cappuccinos and the brand new rainbow cappuccino!
- A lot, a lot of practice!
- The use of the stylus and the squeezer. Latte art in espresso macchiato and in flat white...
The cost is 130€ including the books used during the course.
ONE WEEK COFFEE ROUTE
This course is part of “One week coffee route” a complete journey in the world of coffee that includes days dedicated to barista skill, latte art, coffee shop management, roasting, professional tasting and brewing.
Fields marked with * are mandatory