The next courses are:
- February 8th, 2017 (fully booked)
- March 15th, 2017
- April 20th, 2017
The course is held in Florence, Tuscany, a few minutes of tram from the main train station of Santa Maria Novella. The course is long from 10 am to 5.30pm and the cost is 120€ including the books used during the course.
- Which coffee, which blend, which jug to use for cappuccino.
- The espresso technique: grinding and tamping.
- How to froth the milk for a perfect cream without bubbles with SCAE standards.
- The basic rules of latte art: high and steady.
- How to make heart, leaves and dragoon on your cappuccino using videos, draw and the “dry system”
- The new 3D cappuccinos, the coloured cappuccinos and the brand new rainbow cappuccino!
- A lot, a lot of practice!
- The use of the stylus and the squeezer. Latte art in espresso macchiato and in flat white...
For more information and registration please fill out the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read here the opinions about this course on TripAdvisor. During the course we use also very innovative tools, discover them here. Our school is a partner of La Marzocco, one of the most famous manufacturers of coffee machines in the world. In our courses you can arrange a visit at the plant “La Marzocco” in Florence.